5.1.11

79th Temporal Tuesday - 4 Janaury

*************************************************************************************
Wednesday, 29th December
*************************************************************************************
Captain_Zaphod: T.W. pt1 not- #TemporalTues but similar. Lilly & I take Global Airlines Flight 33, en route from London to New York City. 4:10 PM Dec 29th, 2010

*************************************************************************************
Tuesday, 4 January
*************************************************************************************
Pictmatrix: Wanting a quick word with Allan MacPherson, a planter residing in Berbice, Guyana, 1804. Dr Howe I need your #TemporalTues Time Machine!

Wendell_Howe: @Pictmatrix Of course! The #TemporalTues Time Machine is all yours.

*************************************************************************************
mrrustymonkey: * leaps out of his monkey bed, with a great big smile on his face, because today is #TemporalTues! *

mrrustymonkey: * almost runs to his #TemporalTues computer, so he can stick his monkey head into the tweetest of places... the twitterverse! *

mrrustymonkey: *notices #TemporalTues, the twitterverse is a brilliance of twinkling stars, or perhaps fireflies glowing with creativity?* 28 seconds ago

mrrustymonkey: * feels part of a whole on this #TemporalTues. & realizes that this is where he belongs, @ this time, & smiles *

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, I've found a voice for the very first time! I'm tweeting away! It's 2009.

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, I signed up for twitter - think I'll give it a try? My background page is a twitter blue sky!

mrrustymonkey: And #TemporalTues, I've found others like me - which is a good sign. And tweeting, you see, seems to help me unwind.

mrrustymonkey: Who should I follow #TemporalTues? Will they mind? Will they care? I see a nice looking fellow whose name is @thisbear.

mrrustymonkey: What about monkeys #TemporalTues? I see a chap named @ramiers. There's @cyberbongo & @Kolo_Martin. There's a cartoon @missydeer!

mrrustymonkey: Will they follow back #TemporalTues? Let's try it & see. I like the looks of those puppets, the ones named @Happpiii! :-)

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, the twitterverse is pet friendly - there are real dogs & cats! There are writers & artists & even vampire bats!

mrrustymonkey: I can talk to #s, color crayons, share twitpics & play. But @Wendell_Howe 's #TemporalTues is my tweestest day!

mrrustymonkey: This is fun #TemporalTues, let's go forward & see... how many tweets that I follow are #FF following me!

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, tonight in the twitterverse, those fireflies will sing! Fireflies

pinkbunnyr: @mrrustymonkey *Pinky swoons* oh, Monkey, your tweets are so wonderful! They are like poetry! I look forward to #TemporalTuesday every week!

*************************************************************************************
Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues Today Lilly & I travelled to Jan 4th 1907 London, to attend the premier of George Bernard Shaw's "Don Juan in Hell".

*************************************************************************************
Mortythemouth: Today I @Travelwriticus back to 1890 and almost bought the Eiffel Tower from Victor Lustig. #TravelTuesday #TemporalTues

Mortythemouth: On this #TravelTuesday I journeyed to Little John's grave and found the Robin Hood connection.@UrbanGhosts #TemporalTues

*************************************************************************************
Wendell_Howe: 1864 DC - Sitting here having a cuppa, daydreaming. It's #TemporalTues I wonder what it would be like to have a TARDIS like @Lolitatype45 ?

Wendell_Howe: Just think, I could anywhere, anywhen with @Lolitatype45 I wouldn't be stuck with just the Victorian age. But where to go on #TemporalTues

Lolitatype45: @Wendell_Howe (Dr Howe, soon as I get my dematerialization circuit back, fancy a weekend break somewhen and somewhere nice?)

Wendell_Howe: I've always wanted to see ancient Greece. I only get to see relics of it in museums. I'd have @Lolitatype45 take me to Athens! #TemporalTues

Wendell_Howe: #TemporalTues I would go to the ancient Acropolis & visit 1st art museum! Hmm, you don't think I'm stuck in a rut, do you @Lolitatype45 ?

Lolitatype45: @Wendell_Howe (Not at all Dr Howe. Sorry for whispering, don't want to draw too much attention at the moment. )

Wendell_Howe: @Lolitatype45 After running around with a crazy adrenaline junkie Time Lord, always putting you in harms way, I must seem like a Holiday.

Lolitatype45 @Wendell_A_Howe (My dear Dr Howe, you are an absolute dream!)

*************************************************************************************
scablander: #TemporalTues Going back to 1981 and find out when THIS episode of Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy was made. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Daleks

*************************************************************************************
fangarius: Though I'm a bit late for TemporalTues, I did travel via Phantom Tollbooth & took Tock to Chronopolis. #TemporalTues

Wendell_Howe: @fangarius You made #TemporalTues...but then it is Time Travel, so being late is easily fixed.

*************************************************************************************
vonHogflume: Oh dear, I have missed #TemporalTuesday again. I must fix my time machine, or my alarm clock.

vonHogflume: Ah, that appears to have worked. #TimeMachine

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment