19.1.11

81st Temporal Tuesday - 18 January

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues pt. 1 New York City circa 1912 taking on the pseudonym Otto Titzling, as Lilly had wanted to try her hand singing opera.

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues pt. 2 she took the name Swanhilda Olafsen. I'd decided to try inventing things but my inventions were failures.

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues pt. 3 the future of this hobby was bleak. So I went to the opera at least 2x a week. 1 night at the opera I saw Lilly who's .

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 4) t-ts were so big they'd often impede her. Bug-eyed I watched her fall into the pit, done in by

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 5) the weight of those incredible t-ts. Oh, my god! Aerodynamically my babe was a mess. I eye-balled my comatose diva.

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 5) suddenly I felt the fire of inspiration my flood my soul. I knew what he had to do! So, I ran back to my Airship.

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 7) Once aboard the Airship Heart of Gold I called out Eddie! The ship responded, "Hi there, this is..." Can it, says I

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 8) Eddie, I've found his quest: create for me something to lift and mold the female breast; to make the small ones big &

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 9) to keep the big ones high and dry! "Yes sir!" And it appeared before my 3 eyes - this worlds invented the worlds 1st

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 10) over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder. Hooray! Drunk but ecstatic I ran down the street to the Lilly's house bearing the

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 11) prototype, a bottle of old Janx spirits & a pair of glasses in my 3 hot little hands. It's about time she exclaimed!

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 12) she went behind the changing screen & let out a sigh of relief so loud that it was mistaken by some to be the

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 13) early onset of the Winds which would often roll through the Deserts of Dune with a vengeance! Ahhhhh-i!

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 14) But little did either of us know, at the moment of this great triumph, lurking under the Lilly's bed was none other

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 15) than the very worst of the French patent thieves (& perverts) Philippe DeBrassiere & Phil was watching the scene with

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 16) & Phil was watching the scene with a great deal of interest! (who could blame him? So was I) Later that night while

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 17)we slept, Philippe softly crept into the wardrobe & fumbled through knickers and corsets galore, 'til he found

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 18) Otto's (my) titsling & he ran out the door. Crying, "I'm gonna be a millionaire! Every woman in the world will

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 19) wanna buy one. I can take this Victoria and have all the goods manufactured in Taiwan. It'll be her secret."

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt. 20) The result of this swindle is pointedly clear: Do you buy a titsling or do you buy a brassiere? Damn industrial theft

The_Hoopy_Frood: I highly recommend you #Follow @Captain_Zaphod for the rest of the #TemporalTues tale

*************************************************************************************
mrrustymonkey: * opens a door in the twitterverse, on this #TemporalTues, all bundled up & ready to play in the snow *

mrrustymonkey: * steps outside, blows on his mittens & decides to take a seat on his #TemporalTues swing set. then, he closes his eyes & ...*

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, the yard's all snowy white & heavenly! It's 1970.

mrrustymonkey: It's snowing #TemporalTues, at our old childhood house! And we're playing outside... as long as mammaw allows. ;-)

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, we're building a friend - like the one from our book. We're trying to copy that illustrator's look...

mrrustymonkey: ...of the jolliest of snowmen #TemporalTues, with 2 sparkling coal eyes. But our version's...abstract. Are you really surprised? ;-)

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, our friend's eyes are twigs. And I sorry to gripe, but I wish we could borrow our dad's smoking pipe?

mrrustymonkey: Now we're finished #TemporalTues, but it's the same with the snow. The temperature's rising - Frosty's starting to go.

mrrustymonkey: As the snow melts #TemporalTues, we cry & we cry! We're not ready to tell Mr. Frosty goodbye.

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, @ bedtime we pray that our snow friend won't leave. Now, guess what miracle God has up his sleeve?

mrrustymonkey: Tomorrow morning #TemporalTues, I'll look out to see... a determined little snowman still waiting for me!

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, remembering Mr. Frosty makes me sing... Snowbird

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, show me again that Frosty scene! photo

Moogie55: @mrrustymonkey Another lovely #TemporalTues tale, thank you so much for sharing your special memories with us. Luv & uggs from Wales ;o) xx

*************************************************************************************
meredeth: today, i'm missing my little papery bits. i think i'll head back to the library of alexandria for a community moment. #temporaltues

*************************************************************************************
Wendell_Howe: I would love to take Mathew Brady ahead in time so he could see his legacy. He is our greatest record of the Civil War. #TemporalTues

*************************************************************************************
scablander: #TemporalTues Going back to 1965 to watch this Chinese classic animation of the Monkey King kicking butts in Heaven. Havoc in Heaven

scablander: The gong music and odd makeup are all to emulate the Chinese Opera. Monkey King is a favorite in that art form, too. #TemporalTues

joqatana: @scablander Did you see Jet Li as Monkey King in Forbidden Kingdom? I loved him in that. #TemporalTues

scablander: @joqatana Jet definitely made one of the sexier Monkey King portrayals. :-) #TemporalTues

joqatana: @scablander I just loved seeing him having FUN. He's always so serious! #TemporalTues

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment