22.12.10

77th Temporal Tuesday - 21 December

mrrustymonkey: * wakes up on this #TemporalTues, exhausted with "lunar red" eyes. seems he stayed up too late last night, talking to the moon. *

mrrustymonkey: * drives his little #TemporalTues car down "A" roads & "B" roads, & ends up at a beautiful garden, across a pond *

mrrustymonkey: * takes his bouquet of #TemporalTues flowers into this Garden of Remembrance & places them on a granite monument *

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, it's too late to change their fate. The world seems filled with hate. It's December, 1988.

mrrustymonkey: Where did it go #TemporalTues, to feel safe in the air - to be able to board a plane without care?

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, these were innocent lives lost & students just like me. Killing them was a crime, yet the criminals go free?

mrrustymonkey: Now I'm in Scotland #TemporalTues & it's been 8 years. Remembering that day still brings me to tears.

mrrustymonkey: I'm in the cemetery #TemporalTues. My hand rubs across names. And I think of those terrorists still to blame.

mrrustymonkey: They ruined lives #TemporalTues - left a scar on this town. Forever, Lockerbie will wear a dark frown.

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, I hang my head as I watch this scene...ITN Report: Lockerbie

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, for the Maid of The Seas, let the maestro sing...Losing My Religion

Moogie55: What a sad #TemporalTues today @mrrustymonkey , I knew a lady on that plane, she lived less than a mile from where I am right now :-(

*************************************************************************************
Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues Dec. 21st 1620 handed out "Don't kill the natives" flyers to 103 Mayflower pilgrims as they landed at Plymouth Rock.

*************************************************************************************
Wendell_Howe: 2657 Copenhagen - Now at statue of Christian X, wishing I could see Denmark's finest hour. Denmark's Answer to the Final Solution #TemporalTues

*************************************************************************************
scablander: #TemporalTues Going back to find out when this was filmed.
video
Never knew Laurel and Hardy were Santana fans.

hamsterabout:@Wendell_Howe scablander in posted #TemporalTues Laurel and Hardy movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SvuNcPx2dg Way Out West (no Santa) [The original film clip - for you history buffs]

hamsterabout: #TemporalTues I am the Supporting Artist (Extra) who waves at the Stage Coach, next to the kids in the “back projection”… or am I ? *winks

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment