4.4.12

144th Temporal Tuesday - 3 April

@mousewords: @ExplodingDragon I made auspicious use of #TemporalTues time travel. You should SEE all the Lorax cosplay at ComicCon 2012! ;)

@Wendell_Howe: Not sure if using a time machine to sneak into ComicCon is cricket, but is one way to get there. @mousewords @ExplodingDragon #TemporalTues

@mousewords: @Wendell_Howe It's not *realllly* sneaking in, since my ticket'd be at will-call..it's just impatience ;D #TemporalTues

************************************************************************************
@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues Thought about travelling back to buy some British gold in 2002 for $256 an ounce, then selling it in 2012 for $1000.

‏@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I found that something in British gold affects my #timemachine. I had to leave it in a bank strongbox, but I lost the key.

@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I also forgot that chip-and-PIN cards do not work before 2006. So I had to pay by cheque! So old fashioned.

************************************************************************************
@scablander: "Sinking of the Lusitania" - 1918 - Windsor McCay. Probably the first propaganda animated cartoon. View video #TemporalTues

************************************************************************************
@Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues 1974 Went to the opening night of Young Frankenstein. My whirlwind appearance in Heart of Gold Improbably (cont.)

@Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues (pt 2) triggered the 148 twisters comprising the Super Tornado Outbreak that struck 13 states. Nobody makes a bigger entrance

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment