17.8.11

111th Temporal Tuesday - 16 August

vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I had to visit 1977 just to see how amazing the outpouring of grief was, the day Elvis Presley died.

************************************************************************************
Captain_Zaphod: #temporaltues P1 - 1997 as a family of ape descendants prepares to leave Earth to colonize Alpha Centauri, I becomes trapped aboard while...

Captain_Zaphod: #temporaltues P2 - trying to take their Robot to swap for @Marvin_SCC_GPP . After liftoff, the ship is whisked off course & into a ...

Captain_Zaphod: #temporaltues P3 - meteor storm due to my extra weight upsetting their craptastic navigational computers. In an attempt to save my ass I ...

Captain_Zaphod: #temporaltues P4 - revive the crew early, resulting only in the Robinson's & myself becoming Lost In Space. I drink heavily for 3 years

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment