20.7.11

107th Temporal Tuesday - 19 July

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues 1980's After establishing the Digital Archive on the 17th Floor I invented ASCII p0rn! Historic LOLs You're welcome Earth

************************************************************************************
pinkbunnyr: @mrrustymonkey *Pinky settles in to hear #TemporalTues *

mrrustymonkey: * a Moravian Star porch light turns on, somewhere in the #TemporalTues twitterverse, & a monkey doll scurries nervously about *

mrrustymonkey: * he pulls an old, gothic chair right up next to the front door, so he can watch out for any #TemporalTues guests heading inside *

mrrustymonkey: * another giant #TemporalTues tent has been set up in the yard. the trees are all illuminated in pastel colors, as always *

mrrustymonkey: * he sees the #TemporalTues guests moving about & hears glasses & dishes clinking. the band announces a short break *

mrrustymonkey: * he looks @ the old, gothic clock & realizes that there is still another hour ( or 2? ) of this #TemporalTues event left to endure & :-( *

mrrustymonkey: * he sits back, realizing that "the waiting chair" is indeed his seat on the #TemporalTues time machine *

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, I peep out the windows & I cringe with fear! It's any weekend in the Spring of this year.

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, the caterers steal spoons & ALWAYS leave trash behind. And we loose our days off / our only chance to unwind.

mrrustymonkey: And #TemporalTues, tent rental trucks drive ALL OVER this yard! Watching their abuse is so incredibly hard. :-(

mrrustymonkey: They don't care #TemporalTues, these ridiculous brides. I'd like to take out my frustration on ALL of their hides!

mrrustymonkey: I wish I had teeth #TemporalTues! I would bite EVERY one! I'd run WILD through their receptions & SPOIL all their fun!

mrrustymonkey: This is MY house #TemporalTues! She is my sister you see. She's a part of our family, with mommy & daddy & me. ;-)

mrrustymonkey: It makes me sad #TemporalTues. :-( There isn't much I can do. I sit here nervously watching that old clock with you.

mrrustymonkey: Look @ that bridesmaid #TemporalTues! She's wearing spiked, leather heels! My poor heart of pine floors! And what is she steals?

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, now who is that crazy, ranting gorilla? Oh... it's just another mother of another spoiled bridezilla!

mrrustymonkey: Lock the display cases #TemporalTues! Hide the heirloom pieces! Remind me to bring them back out, when this event finally ceases.

mrrustymonkey: * takes a really deep #TemporalTues breath, as he remembers all the answers to “why“*

mrrustymonkey: But most times #TemporalTues... I look out these windows & say with great pride, “These years have been a most marvelous ride!”

mrrustymonkey: This is the lifetime of sharing #TemporalTues. We've really let this place out! Sometimes, it's so exciting... I just have to shout! :-)

mrrustymonkey: They don't have a child #TemporalTues. The house is their daughter you see. And I'm their son...yep, little old toy monkey me.

mrrustymonkey: And mommy has a museum now #TemporalTues - a museum of her dreams. The tourists like it too, so it seems. ;-)

mrrustymonkey:So please forgive me #TemporalTues, now that's all off my chest. Besides, this event's almost over...let's enjoy the rest! :-)

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, "My house is me & I am it. My house is where I like to be & it represents ALL of my dreams.”

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine. And the band plays on... It's time to sing. Daughter

************************************************************************************
vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I watched live at NASA Mission Control as, on July 20 1969, Armstrong and Aldrin were the first men to walk on the moon.

************************************************************************************
Wednesday, 19 July
************************************************************************************
ProfessorMorrow: @Wendell_Howe For the life of me I thought I'd missed the day! Probably best I entered on #temporaltuesday anyway, mischief was abundant.

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment