30.1.13

186th Temporal Tuesday - 29 January

‏@mrrustymonkey: * a car radio turns on, somewhere in the #TemporalTues twitterverse * Y107.9 ;-) ‏

@mrrustymonkey: * a monkey doll listens, even though his mind seems to be elsewhere - lost in his #TemporalTues thoughts *

‏@mrrustymonkey: * a familiar tune is playing. his #TemporalTues mind slides back to a sobering moment from his once upon a time *

‏@mrrustymonkey: * there's just the radio #TemporalTues or dead silence. his hands grip hard on the car seat...

‏@mrrustymonkey: ... his seat on the #TemporalTues time machine * ;-)

‏@mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, everything's gonna be fine. We'll survive. It's 1995.

‏@mrrustymonkey: It's a mighty long car ride #TemporalTues, sitting in silence you see. We just heard the results from our biopsy.

‏@mrrustymonkey: And the news isn't as hoped #TemporalTues, so there's nothing else to be said. Right now, all I want is to just clear my head.

@mrrustymonkey: I'll make it an adventure #TemporalTues - something not done before? Something different. Something new to explore!

‏@mrrustymonkey: Chemotherapy #TemporalTues. There, I said it you see. It's just a word, & so is malignancy.

‏@mrrustymonkey: And radiation #TemporalTues. Maybe we won't loose our hair? Am I really this vain? Do I really care?

‏@mrrustymonkey: Oh, snap out it #TemporalTues! At least we're alive. During these upcoming months, we really must strive...

@mrrustymonkey: ...to stay positive #TemporalTues. I trust in the power of prayer, & my guardian angels who really do care.

‏@mrrustymonkey: And what a relief #TemporalTues, to have my parents with me. Support of family is today's necessity.

‏@mrrustymonkey: Here's my point #TemporalTues, whenever my chips have been down. Family is the answer that I've always found.

@mrrustymonkey: What it all comes down to #TemporalTues, is unconditional love. It's a comfortable bond that fits like a glove.

‏@mrrustymonkey: Yes, we'll be fine #TemporalTues. Together, we can weather any storm - jump hurdles as tall as the Matterhorn!

‏@mrrustymonkey: * turns on his #TemporalTues radio, from that past time, & sings along to its upbeat song & :-) *

‏@mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, "I'm sad but I'm laughing. I'm here but I'm really gone. I'm lost but I'm hopeful, baby."

@mrrustymonkey: "And what it all boils down to #TemporalTues, is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine..."

@mrrustymonkey: "...Cause I've got one hand in my pocket ..." #TemporalTues, it's time to sing... view song

No comments:

Post a Comment