29.8.12

165th Temporal Tuseday - 28 August

@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1845 - Picked up a copy of the first edition of Scientific American. A four-page weekly newspaper, mostly about new patents.

@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1845 - One item in Scientific American I did enjoy was about Muzio Muzzi's airship.

@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1845 - front page of issue one of Scientific American. View photo

‏@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I still get a tingle from visiting 28th August 1963 to listen to Martin Luther King Jr. deliver his "I Have a Dream" speech.

@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1963 - Interesting article on the "I have a dream" speech: Today in Georgia History

************************************************************************************
‏@Ultraman_USA: #TemporalTues traveled back to mere months after my birth, to watch the 1st moon landing.

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment