4.7.12

157th Temporal Tuesday - 3 July

@Kate_Atwood: #TemporalTues #WWII US Army nurses crawl under live ammo at Ft. Devens to prep for Normandy. "Get your butts down!" Women Heroes of WWII

@Kate_Atwood: #TemporalTues French woman hiding Jews hears an unexpected knock on the door. Women Heroes of #WWII Women Heroes of WWII

@Kate_Atwood: #TemporalTues Danish girl about to pay fishermen for rescuing Jews suddenly approached by Wehrmacht soldiers #WWII Women Heroes of WWII

************************************************************************************
@Ultraman_USA: #TemporalTues was going back to kill Hitler but realized w/o him Capt America wouldn't exist & then I wouldn't have a Dad. Tricky thing time

************************************************************************************
@Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues 2021 I went & replaced the iPad 13 prototype with Arthur's copy of the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. #h2g2 @HitchhikerGuide

************************************************************************************
@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1842, Brighton - I had a marvellous time paddling in the sea. I had to avoid numerous bathing machines. They did look funny!

‏@vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1842 - a pleasant trip to Brighton by train to visit the Royal Pavillion. I did not see any of the royal family today.

************************************************************************************
@mrrustymonkey: * a Moravian Star porch light turns on, somewhere in the #TemporalTues twitterverse & a monkey doll scurries nervously about *

@mrrustymonkey: * he opens the door along the mezzanine & peeps out, watching for any #TemporalTues guests to step inside *

@mrrustymonkey: * outside, there are tables & chairs set up for a fabulous #TemporalTues party. the trees are illuminated in pastel colors, as always *

@mrrustymonkey: * the #TemporalTues guests begin to move about & there are sounds of glasses & dishes clinking. the band prepares for the 1st dance *

@mrrustymonkey: * he heads downstairs to his #TemporalTues hiding spot under the stairs - a tiny, gothic, child's chair sitting in the corner *

@mrrustymonkey: * once again, this "waiting chair" is his seat on the #TemporalTues time machine *

@mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, I'm feeling kinda grouchy. It's my old wedding slump. It's any weekend in the Spring / last month.

@mrrustymonkey: There are SO many weddings #TemporalTues! And most times they're quite nice. But sometimes… I tire of rose petals & rice.

@mrrustymonkey: The $'s never enough #TemporalTues. I wish there was some other way... to save the old house & be able to stay.

@mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, the caterers steal food & always leave trash behind. And we loose precious days off / our only chance to unwind.

@mrrustymonkey: And #TemporalTues, tent rental trucks drive all over this yard! Watching their abuse is incredibly hard.

@mrrustymonkey: No one cares #TemporalTues, it's JUST a rental you see. They go home, leaving the destruction with me.

@mrrustymonkey: If I had teeth #TemporalTues, I would bite EVERY one! I'd run WILD through their reception & SPOIL all their fun!

@mrrustymonkey: This is MY house #TemporalTues. She's important to ME. We've made too many sacrifices for this jeweled property.

@mrrustymonkey: I'm makes me nervous #TemporalTues, but what can I do? I'll just sit here & wait this thing out with you.

@mrrustymonkey: Look @ that bridesmaid #TemporalTues, was her makeup put on with a trowel? Bet she'll remove it, later on, with my best towel!

‏@mrrustymonkey: Look @ that groomsmen #TemporalTues, he thinks he'll get lucky tonight. If he keeps grabbing that girl, there will soon be a fight!

@mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, now who is that funky, drunken baboon? Oh… it's just the "unleashed" step-father of another little groom.

@mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, now who is that grinning chimpanzee? Oh… I was looking in a mirror - it's just little old me! ;-)

@mrrustymonkey: Lock the display cases #TemporalTues! Hide the heirloom pieces! Remind me to bring them back out when this event finally ceases.

@mrrustymonkey: * takes a deep #TemporalTues breath, as he remembers all the answers to "why"… once again *

@mrrustymonkey: But EVERY time #TemporalTues… I look out these windows & say with great pride, "These years have been a most marvelous ride!"

@mrrustymonkey: This is the lifetime of sharing #TemporalTues. It's fun to let this place out. It's made many people happy, without any doubt.

@mrrustymonkey: And we have a museum #TemporalTues - a museum of OUR dreams. Those tourists like it too, so it seems. ;-)

@mrrustymonkey: So please forgive me #TemporalTues, now that's all off my chest. Besides, this event's almost over… let's enjoy the rest. :-)

@mrrustymonkey: * whispers to #TemporalTues * "My house is me & I am it…. & it looks like all of my dreams."

@mrrustymonkey: * he stares off into #TemporalTues space, remembering that very 1st time he saw the old house & :-) *

@mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, it's time for the last dance. It's time to sing …. View video

@mrrustymonkey: I wasn't THAT upset @BlindMaximus. I just had to tweet out my frustrations for #TemporalTues. I feel better now & it was indeed funny. :-)

************************************************************************************
@Willowbottom: On the 250th anniversary of the U.S. in 2026, Chia Pet will make commemorative busts of the signers. #MadeUpDeclarationOfIndependenceFacts

@Mortythemouth: @Willowbottom The 250th anniversary post would make a great #TemporalTues

************************************************************************************
‏@UrsaMinorPub: RT @Captain_Zaphod: What do we want?!? Time Travel! When do we want it? That's irrelevant. #TemporalTues

************************************************************************************
@Wendell_Howe: 2659 Cambridge - So I guess I'll be doing a real #TemporalTues since I'll be in 1894 Toronto this evening after spending the morning in 2659

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment