21.12.11

129th Temporal Tuesday - 20 December

vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1192 - Despite my warning, Richard the Lionheart was captured in Vienna by Duke Leopold. I told Richard not to eat chicken!

vonHogflume: #TemporalTues 1969 - Just back from buying a copy of Peter, Paul and Mary's "Leaving on a Jet Plane".

************************************************************************************
fangarius:Fangarian Holiday TemporalTues: First stop, takin' the TARDIS 2 to Marizpan City to celebrate Knishmas w/Chowder #TemporalTues

fangarius: Fangarian Holiday TemporalTues: Then invite Ris to come w/me to Stormalong Harbor for Low Tidings Day #TemporalTues

fangarius: Secretly Ris and I were going to 'punk' Knish Krinkle w/a Smengerbread TARDIS, watch out on how you eat it. #TemporalTues

fangarius: Then we're going to Stormalong and take Flapjack and K'nucles on a Low Tidings' Adventure #TemporalTues

************************************************************************************
Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues Took Lilly to Vienna c1192 for some struddel. Big commotion, some ape descendant w/ a lion's heart named Richard was captured.

************************************************************************************
BoArthur: @Wendell_Howe I'd go back and meet Tesla, personally. #TemporalTues

Wendell_Howe:@BoArthur Tesla likes to do things in threes so you should go back two more times. #TemporalTue

BoArthur: @Wendell_Howe I was thinking I'd go & visit him but I'd also have myself go visit him from 2 other future times so it'd be 3 of me at once!

Wendell_Howe: @BoArthur Good call. Tesla would probably find that more comforting than scary. #TemporaTues

************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment