30.3.11

91st Temporal Tuesday - 29 March

*************************************************************************************
Friday, 25 March
*************************************************************************************
mousewords: Thank you for the #FF, & backatcha! @Wendell_Howe is in 1893, Auckland--makes me wish it was #TemporalTues [Temporal Tuesday] I'd join him!

*************************************************************************************
Tuesday, 29 March
*************************************************************************************
vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I have just finished competing in the first London Marathon held on this day in 1981. Such fun!

vonHogflume: #TemporalTues I shall spend the evening visiting the Royal Albert Hall in London in 1871 to celebrate its official opening.

vonHogflume: #TemporalTues The official opening of the Royal Albert Hall in London by Queen Victoria went very well indeed. I really enjoyed myself.

*************************************************************************************
mrrustymonkey: * suddenly, the screen door to the #TemporalTues twitterverse flings open & a monkey doll appears, smiling *

mrrustymonkey: * he skips down the #TemporalTues steps, letting the screen door slam carelessly behind him *

mrrustymonkey: * now, he's out in the old front yard of his memory. it's a beautiful #TemporalTues Spring day *

mrrustymonkey: * he runs over to a cluster of tiny flowers & squats down. this is his seat on the #TemporalTues time machine *

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, we're picking tiny flowers & this bunch is just for you! ;-) It's 1972.

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, just look at our yard! It's all covered with Spring! God decided to color everything! :-)

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, what colors should I pick? There are so many, you see. So much beauty... & all of it - free!

mrrustymonkey: I love the Springtime #TemporalTues. Smell the fragrant air. Nothing, I mean absolutely nothing can compare!

mrrustymonkey: Isn't it funny #TemporalTues, & such a precious prize - how tiny flowers seem so big through a child's eyes!

mrrustymonkey: Don't you remember #TemporalTues, being closer to the ground? Natural objects were our toys & all so easily found.

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, I see rolly pollys, ants & busy buzzy bees! Psst... all of them are fairies that live within these trees. ;-)

mrrustymonkey: #TemporalTues, every puddle is a lake & every stream - a river wild! Even ordinary things are most exciting to a child.

mrrustymonkey: Thank you #TemporalTues, I needed your breath of fresh "Spring" air. Lately, I've been feeling all the daily wear & tear.

mrrustymonkey: Think I'll go outside #TemporalTues, & enjoy some colorful fun. And I'll pick enough tiny flowers... for everyone! :-)

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, "It's time for Spring... It's time for Spring, I say!" To Spring

mrrustymonkey: * runs back inside his childhood #TemporalTues house, with tiny flowers in hand to give to his mammaw *

mrrustymonkey: * whispers, " I love you mammaw! Now let's press these in a frame, so we'll remember this perfect #TemporalTues day! *

pinkbunnyr: @mrrustymonkey oh I do hope some of those flowers are a pretty pink! I love #TemporalTues!

Moogie55: Dearest @mrrustymonkey, how I loved today's #TemporalTuestory. This is for you with lots of love xx
Vivaldi - Spring
via @youtube

*************************************************************************************
LadyJrgella: For this #TemporalTues I want to go forward in time to see how this mess turns out. The suspense is killing me o_O_O

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment