9.2.11

84th Temporal Tuesday - 8 February

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues pt1 England 1671 took Lilly to see Isaac Newton's demonstration of the reflecting telescope to the Royal Society. To her I ~

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues pt2 ~whisper Issac's brother, Figby, also was an inventor. She replied, Sir Issac Newton's brother, Figby? What did he invent?

Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues pt3 He invented a cookie, I reply. (She groans) Oh Zaphod, you don't mean? I certainly do Lilly. He invented...the Fig Newton!

*************************************************************************************
mrrustymonkey: * pops his monkey head into the #TemporalTues twitterverse, feeling fractional - like his painting is always unfinished *

mrrustymonkey: * sits on the floor in his #TemporalTues studio & stares @ the blank wall. then closes his eyes &... *

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues, we're single & we're lonely. Life's all work & no fun. It's 1991.

mrrustymonkey: It's Valentine's Day #TemporalTues, but there's no valentine for us. We want flowers & candy & the usual fuss. :-)

mrrustymonkey: But more than this #TemporalTues, we want that love from our dreams - the kind of love that just bursts at the seams!

mrrustymonkey: Does true love exist #TemporalTues, will we find our soul mate? We're anxious, passing time with these mediocre dates.

mrrustymonkey: Why did we come back here #TemporalTues? What did I come here to see? Well, I see me when I wasn't so lucky.

mrrustymonkey: Now let's go forward #TemporalTues. Tonight, we'll cuddle & hug. I'll feel loved & as snug as a bug in a rug!

mrrustymonkey: Thank you #TemporalTues. I needed your mirror to "see" - to remember what's most important to me.

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, tonight for my valentine, it's time to sing... Baby, Baby

mrrustymonkey: Yes you can certainly be one of my valentines this year @MissyDeer! It's nice to have valentines & I'm glad you liked my #TemporalTues !

mrrustymonkey: Thank you @Wendell_Howe for last week's #FollowFriday! Thank you for allowing me to travel on your #TemporalTues time machine each week. :-)

*************************************************************************************
Wendell_Howe: #TemporaITues I would like to go back (no wait, forward) to 2011 and ride in the Sherlock Holmes Museum's Hanson Cab.

Wendell_Howe: #TemporaITues Then I would visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum. You can join me on a virtual and video tour.

*************************************************************************************
vonHogflume: Ach! I missed #TemporalTuesday again. Why does it have to be Tuesdays? I would find Wednesdays better. The Tuesday button keeps jamming.

*************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment