27.1.10

30th Temporal Tuesday - 26 January

VeronaMercury: RT @doctorlinguist: Bell Labs, 1960s. check out the prototype terminals! [Lawrence Harley "Larry" Luckham]

*************************************************************************************
mrrustymonkey: I think it's about time to take the #TemporalTues time machine? What do you think? ;-)

mrrustymonkey: Today on this #TemporalTues , we’re @ DisneyWorld & everything's brand new! It's 1972.

mrrustymonkey: Mickey Mouse! Monorail! 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! All this...for me #TemporalTues???!!!

mrrustymonkey: Oh #TemporalTues time machine, see what magic our memories bring! Walt Disney World Home Movies from 1972

*************************************************************************************
David_JWest: Thouroughly engrossing myself in the sacking of Constantinople, April 12th-1204 And it's my fault the Athena Parthenon is gone #TemporalTues

*************************************************************************************
anachronisma: #temporaltues is my favorite day of the twitterweek :) Today I'm going to Kildare to see St. Brigid's abbey & find out if she really lived!

*************************************************************************************
JohnSkylar: Finished another translation project, now hard at work on the one I'll share with you tomorrow, which comes from your future. #temporaltues Translation Walkthrough with Plastic Farmers, Part II

*************************************************************************************
vonHogflume: Is this #TemporalTues yet? It is? That is excellent, I keep getting it wrong as my time machine is playing up a bit and I wanted to share...

vonHogflume: ...which was incredibly interesting, don't you think? I am so glad I experienced THAT!

*************************************************************************************
Cookiemouse: Sant Dwynwen - the Welsh Valentine #TemporalTues The Lost Symbologist

*************************************************************************************
Captain_Zaphod: #TemporalTues Traveled to 1789 to read B. Franklin's diary, wanting to find Dr. S. Brown & snogging in same sentence. Couldn't find diary.

Wendell_Howe: Captain_Zaphod, Are you referring to great Dr. Serendipity Brown? She would never snog Benjamin Franklin...would she? #TemporalTues

*************************************************************************************
mousewords: It's Tuesday?? I've been so wrapped up writing I didn't know what day it is. This means it's #temporaltues day, time to get time traveling!

mousewords: RT @Wendell_Howe: It's Temporal Tuesday Temporal Tuesday Take a holiday in a Time Machine. Send us a postcard via #TemporalTues

mousewords: Postcard..mmm. That makes me think of a lovely warm beach, a hammock between palm trees..a book to read, a cuppa tea to drink. #temporaltues

mousewords: If I popped into @Wendell_Howe's time machine, I could go rest up from a writing jaunt, & still not miss any other work! #temporaltues

mousewords: Packing my shirtwaist & button shoes. I'm going to Ponce de León Hotel in St. Augustine,Florida! photo #temporaltues

mousewords: Set dials for June 15, 1919. Dunno what happened that day, but mid-June sounds positively lovely.Think I'll stay till NEXT #temporaltues day

mousewords: Excited to pick up a 1st-edition of Grace Hill's "Enchanted Barn" - in 1919, it'd be her latest. Perfect hammock reading! #temporaltues

@LMAshton: @mousewords You're already time travelling. It's Wednesday here. :P about

mousewords: .@LMAshton Already Wednesday there? Oh, man. Now I'm *really* looking forward to 1919 Florida; I want time to stand still! ;) #temporaltues

mousewords: .@harrymyhre I think, next to the tropical breezes, I'm looking forward to the menu at the Ponce de Leon! Ham in Madeira Sauce #temporaltues

mousewords: .@harrymyhre with cauliflower & canned corn (which was high-class then), & Rock Punch to wash it down! And for dessert... #temporaltues

mousewords: .@harrymyhre .."Pudding Souffle a la Vanilla." (Think I'll skip the Calf's Foot Jelly.) o_0 Hope they have coffee there! #temporaltues

mousewords: 1919 St. Augustine - Postcard to @Wendell_Howe - Having a wonderful time, wish you were here! #temporaltues

mousewords: *crams hat on head* That's it, I can't wait! I'm off! Wonder what my family will think when they see me come back with a tan.. #temporaltues

mousewords: ...to them, in the next five minutes! ;-) #temporaltues

Shadowbat: @mousewords I wonder what your family will think if you come back without tanlines. Just say you were hangin with the Bat. That explains it

mousewords: .@Shadowbat Sir! In 1919? I will surely come back without tanlines--because /no/ skin will be showing enough to get tan! #temporaltues

mousewords: I did say I'd come back with a tan, come 2 think of it--but I expect, swinging on this hammock all day, it'll be on my nose :) #temporaltues

@mousewords In 1919 nudist camps were private but common. I was there, briefly

mousewords: .@Shadowbat Nudist camps in 1919? Shocking! No, I'm staying at the very proper Ponce de León Hotel. Plenty of clothing here. #temporaltues

@mousewords Oh, you are visiting the Amish in 1919? You didn't have to time travel. They are still the same.

Shadowbat: @mousewords Ponce de Leon, eh? Well you are in for a suprise if you go for their birdwatching tour.

mousewords: .@Shadowbat Birdwatching tour? 0_0 That makes me vaguely nervous..Well, *nothing* will get me out of this nice hammock today. #temporaltues

@mousewords I have candy about 16 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply

mousewords: .@Shadowbat *buries nose in book & sips rock punch* #temporaltues

Shadowbat: I have a peppermint stick....*waves it around* RT @mousewords: .@Shadowbat *buries nose in book & sips rock punch* #temporaltues

mousewords: ~*~gentle tropical breezes~*~ *falls asleep in hammock* #temporaltues

*************************************************************************************
Wendell_Howe: I wish I could go back & save the Palawa of Tasmania. I would immunize them all and protect them with 27th century medicine. #TemporalTues

Wendell_Howe: But would that be enough? Could one person save them? #TemporalTues

sharontherose: @Wendell_Howe I think 1 person could, but it wouldn't be by hindsight. It could only happen in the original moment #TemporalTues

JohnSkylar: .@Wendell_Howe Technology for one-man med team to save Palawa may exist in your time stream by 2937, acc. to my data. #temporaltues

*************************************************************************************
scablander: #TemporalTues 1950 - UPA Studios - Let me do Jew's Harp for Gerald McBoing Boing Classic cartoon written by Dr. Seuss.

scablander: #TemporalTues Gerald McBoing Boing goes to prove, that being weird is not necessarily a bad thing.

************************************************************************************
ColeBear02: happy #timetraveltuesday! @vonHogflume happy #temporaltues! @Wendell_Howe and happy #teddytuesday to you both!

*************************************************************************************
Wednesday, 26 January

ontheblob: Going back to yesterday to participate in #temporaltues, because I missed it the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment